- What personally-identifiable information is collected?
- How may my personally-identifiable information be used?
- Are cookies and IP addresses used?
- Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
- Links to third-party sites
- How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
- Transborder hosting and transfer of information
What personally-identifiable information is collected?
QuadroPack collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the Site when users register, request publications or other information, sign up for conferences and events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of a unique access ID, company or school affiliations, titles, and contact information, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone and fax numbers, and, for recruiting purposes, any other personally-identifiable information on your resume. You may have the opportunity to purchase publications on the Site, in which case we may collect order information and your credit card information in order to facilitate shipment and payment.
How may my personally-identifiable information be used?
QuadroPack uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for publications or other information, to process your requests to participate in conferences and events, and to evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your personally-identifiable information on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. QuadroPack also uses personally-identifiable information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and articles posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow QuadroPack to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notice of articles, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page. QuadroPack uses personally-identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below. QuadroPack may provide your personally-identifiable information to any of its affiliates worldwide for such purposes.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
- QuadroPack shall not intentionally disclose (and shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of QuadroPack), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
- QuadroPack may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- QuadroPack may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- QuadroPack may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- QuadroPack may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to QuadroPack;
- If QuadroPack and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by QuadroPack or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these Web sites before providing any information to them.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuadroPack has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized QuadroPack personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, QuadroPack cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information.
Transborder hosting and transfer of information
Personally-identifiable information collected on the Site may be transferred from time to time to QuadroPack offices located throughout the world, including offices located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and the Site may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries (such as the United States) that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of personally-identifiable data. By using the Site and submitting such information on it, you voluntarily consent to such transborder transfer and hosting of such information.